IP PBX For Company
Solution To Manage Voice and Reduce Cost
Key Features and Benefits of Option 1
- Maintaining existing infrastructure eliminates training and changes.
- Ability to benefit from the features and flexibility of IP PBX without changing all the hardware
- Cost savings on outbound calls via Teleworld SIP Trunk service
- Easy to increase capacity by just adding phones and using internet for calls. No need to add additional cards.
- IP Phone users can call PBX users and vice versa. However, some programming to existing PBX is required
- Concurrent calls between plants and outbound calls are limited to the number of CO lines in existing IP PBX
- Not taking advantage of IP phone flexibility and convenience such as ability to take phone to any new workstation without reprogramming