IP PBX For Company
Solution To Manage Voice and Reduce Cost
- Propose to assist your company to consolidate its phone lines and reduce the communication cost.
- The strategy to achieve higher returns on investment and optimize the data bandwidth and voice communication is to use Voice Over IP (VOIP) throughout the organization.
- To this end, we propose to equip HQ with an IP PBX and factories with IP Phones and VOIP Gateways, and interface these equipment to existing phone systems.
- No need to have additional PABXs in each Factory. Only an extension phone per table.
- Since every factory has a wireless and fiber optic connection, we propose to use this existing data network for voice communication. This will integrate all the offices into a single telephony system.
- We expect rationalization of the land lines in Factories and consolidate them in HQ for optimum utilization.
- Remote Workers are able to connect to HQ via internet and make calls to office using their notebooks, PDAs, iPhone, etc.
- In addition, we will be able to reduce the outbound communication cost by subscribing to Teleworld SIP Trunk service
IP PBX Overall Benefits
- Consolidating all outbound calls to HQ and utilize SIP Trunk service.
- Eliminate ideal capacity by reducing number of land lines subscribed through out the organization.
- Increase capacity on demand as calls are terminated via Internet.
- IP PBX allows additional phones to be added without having to add hardware on the server or new PABX in each Factory.
- Extension phones can be desk phones, Video Phone, WiFi phones, soft phones on PCs, or Mobile phones with SIP software.
- New Factories can be equipped with IP PBX for reduced cabling cost and seamless integration to HQ.
- Employees working outside the office can also connect to the office from their notebooks or PDAs.
- Voice call quality is maintained by creating a separate VLAN on the network for voice traffic.
- Dedicated Internet connection is provided for voice calls. This will ensure Internet data users do not take up all the bandwidth.